The Roku express is an all-new device that works virtually with any TV using an HDMI connection. All you need to do is connect your device to the TV directly using the HDMI cable or any cable and you are ready to stream your favorite movies, shows, and music on the big screen. The device is a powerful HD streaming instrument at a low cost. There is a setup process involved to get started with and you can find guidelines on roku link.com on how to go about it. Although, there are several links such as roku.link/com, here is a simple step by step guide on how to set up your Roku device:
- Plug in your Roku device and choose a language – the language you choose will be the language you wish to watch your movies/shows in. This is purely the responsibility of the channel provider to provides different language options
- An internet source, preferably Wi-Fi, is required to stream from the device. Your device needs to be connected to the wi-fi. Punch in the Wi-fi password if one exists.
- Go to Settings > Choose “display type” > pick a display that best fits your TV screen
- A Roku account needs to be created. You will have to open the roku link.com or roku.link/com on another browser using your smartphone or computer to punch in the link code that will be displayed on the screen.
- Your account will be activated once you punch in this code. You can now sign in to your chosen subscription and get started!
Enjoy a seamless streaming experience using the Roku device. To learn more about the Roku products, go to roku link.com or roku.link/com and get all the information and assistance you need about the product.